Monday, November 21, 2005

Update... uh oh

Rather than taking many photos I've recently been working on orginizing them in a better way. Almost done. I've got one more Boston folder and then returning to London photos to redo how I originally orginized those. After that- DONE.

However this blog will die without regular postings so have some graphic design stuff I did in class.

Text dominated

Image dominated

Both of these used the same text. One was created to be image dominated the other text dominated- the only requirements were the inclusion of the text and the emphesis. Images were taken from various websites and edited to better fit what I wanted.

Lyrics by Dave Matthews Band

This was suposed to be a response to a lecture about Emigre magazine.

You're already here

This assignment asked us to create a poster using the lesson 3 design- which I redid with the USN in the bottom left corner.

Expect real photos soon but not before Thanksgiving. I will enjoy my potatoes in peace. Till then don't give up on this blog all ... 3 of you? I'm being optimistic here. If its just me
just me
(just me)*
then farewell.



*that was an echo if you didn't get it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, i check it!! it's amee, by the way. but i love looking at your photos, you are really talented.

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i check too. so there's three, and i'm sure there are more.
-erica

10:22 PM  
Blogger Urv said...

sweet- I've got an audiance. Small as the crowd is- I'm sure within it are all the people worth posting for. Thanks for watching!

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check occasionally (this is Katie, although I'm not sure if you know which Katie I mean but that's okay) so HA that makes MORE THAN THREE! yay :) and yeah I know this is definitely not the most recent post, butbut I had to comment so you know that your audience is actually more than three people.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home