Saturday, November 05, 2011

NaBloPoMo?

I've heard of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) but generally ignore it because I'm not much of a creative blogger. However I was just exposed to NaBloPoMo which sounds far less pleasant but definitely more relevant to me: National Blog Posting Month.

I have been meaning to actually post something more than just my daily photoblog (Found here) so maybe this will be a good chance to do just that.

Earlier today I was at the Hackathon hosted by ACM, SVI, & ThinkOutside which was pretty fun even though I can't code, didn't code, and only did some random design stuff for one of the teams, it was was still a fun place to hang out for a few hours. Though I just left as I'm about to go to an engagement party. So perhaps is not the best day to start up a new blog as I've got limited time in which to get ready, leave, and thus this post shall have to end now. But if you watch this space I'll be back!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home