Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Text? WTF Mate?

Beware: words in a photoblog are not as well composed as the images and are often secondary.

Tonight I am up due to- soda. I exited the movie theatre and thought to myself and then informed my friend that I’d not eaten dinner yet. So at 11:30 (or 23:30 if you’re in the military) Jack (of the in the Box fame) decided that with my helping of fried chicken and seasoned potatoes, I should get a free soda. Well how could I say no? And once I had it I couldn’t be wasteful could I? No friends, that would be wrong. But as long as Jack is making me stay up- I might as well return this blog to it’s roots: RANDOM. Yes that’s right. United Random Visions... Well visions yes. Got those, check it off the list. United? Under dog (Thank bob) and in Urv’s computer. I guess we could say that’s checked off too. But recently there is a lot of semi-current even chronologically ordered shots of pride parades from around the bay area. And if I posted the shots I was thinking of- affectionate couples from SF, it would add to the lack of randomness. So here we shall return to randomness.

This is a soda of the same brand as the one Jack provided me with this evening
Coke? Hell yes.

This is a cone in a small tree in a parking lot in Davis. Why? I have no clue. It was just chilling there.
Cones can chill too!

This is a bookstore where I’ve bought some books I intend to read but have not yet.
Palo Alto Borders

This is what you will see at 1 am on a February night in Tahoe if you stick your head out of the car window on a family trip.
Family is sometimes dangerous.

This is my mom’s phone chatting to my phone while my mom and I have coffee.
Phones chat

Speaking of coffee- this is where I work.
Starbucks

Frap anyone?

And the sight I often see when leaving work.
Oh downtown Los Altos- you're so very small

This is my school at night... Well not my school, but the stairs when leaving school. And the parking lot many of us students use.
Foothill College

Foothill College

This is something I would find painful to touch.
FIRE

This is one of my shift supervisor’s hats.
Captain Cappuccino's Cap

This is my house from various perspectives.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my house’s door.
Door

This is my house in the “eyes”(?) of my car.
Sweet Car

You are my viewer. To see yourself at the bottom of this post just leave a comment saying “Hi” so I know you’re here (and you can see your name and know you were here if you get drunk and forget your visit between now and when you visit again.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a lot of great compositions, excellent work.

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I love it when you update this frequently.

-Erica

10:15 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Love the eyes of the car.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home